We are extremely excited to welcome you back and have the Centre up and running, but we must ask you to still be cautious and respectful to help keep everyone safe. We are asking you to:
- If you are symptomatic or living in a household with someone else who has a possible or confirmed Covid-19 infection, you shouldn’t come to the Centre.
- Keep up to date with Government guidance and updates.
- Face masks are not mandatory but can still be worn if you feel more comfortable or safer wearing one.
- We still encourage good hand hygiene and there are various handwashing facilities and hand sanitiser stations located around the Centre.
- Read and follow all signage throughout the Centre – this is paramount to everyone’s safety.
- Our changing facilities and showers are back open but please be respectful of these and others using them.
- Centre operating times will resume back to the standard which can be found here https://sandylands.org/contact-us/#times
- We still encourage pre-bookings to guarantee your court / session – these can be made via telephone (01756 795181) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- All bookings made will require a full name and a contact telephone number. The NHS QR Code will still be available to scan at the entrance points to the Centre for those wanting to use it. Further details can be found here on this link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works.
- Payment by card (contactless) and cash are accepted.
- Make yourself aware of the updated guidelines released by each governing body of the sport you are playing – some will still have recommendations in place.
- By making a booking, you confirm and agree for you and all participants in your group, to abide by all the rules and procedures in place at the Centre and follow all Government and sporting / activity body guidelines. This is to ensure you are aware and understand your obligations when using the Centre’s facilities and that the Centre has a rightful course of action if you do not abide to them.
We are asking all customers to please make sure you follow all the rules at all times for the safety of yourself, other customers and staff members. We appreciate this has been a somewhat different and difficult time for everyone, but if we all work together and respect one another, then we can all start to enjoy and play the sports and/or activities once again.
Thank you for your co-operation.